Crescendo Partners is committed to respecting the privacy of your personal information. This Website Privacy Notice explains our policy for dealing with personal information that we collect through our websites crescendopartners.com.au. Throughout this Policy, we refer to your "personal information" which means information which identifies you as an individual or from which your identity can be reasonably ascertained. Your home address and home telephone number are examples of personal information.
We will post any changes to this Website Privacy Notice on the Websites, so we encourage you to check this Website Privacy Notice from time to time.
The information about you which we may collect through the Websites includes:
- Information collected when you register or update an online profile, which may include personal information such as your name and contact details
- Content of electronic forms you submit via the Websites, requesting us to provide services or information, or take actions, for example the Online Subscription Service
- Any messages or comments you submit to us via the Websites, eg. through an email or "Contact Us" form
- Information collected when you participate in an online survey
- Information you provide where you have used the website to apply for a position with Crescendo Partners
You may browse some information-only areas of the Websites without providing any personal information, however we may not be able to provide the full range of services through the Websites if we are not provided with the information outlined above.
In common with many commercial websites we may also collect aggregated information which tells us about visitors to the Websites but not the identity of those visitors. For example, we may collect information about the date, time and duration of visits and which pages of the Websites are most commonly accessed. This information is used by us to help to administer and improve the Websites.